City of Warman - "Call it a Clean Home"
On October 14th, ERA will be onsite at the City of Warman's Community Cleanup. ERA has volunteered to collect, remove and process any unwanted electronics brought in by the community. On the day we will be present with companies like Green for Life and Tire Stewardship of Saskatchewan.
The community cleanup takes place between the hours of 9 am and 3 pm at the Warman Fire Hall parking lot (501 Centennial Blvd.). We look forward to cleaning up the community for another year in partnership with the City of Warman.
ERA will accept any of the following items, at no cost. Complimentary data removal will be applied to necessary equipment:
- Smart Phones
- Cell Phones
- Home Phones
- Handheld Electronics (Mp3 Players, Gaming Consoles etc)
- Stereo Equipment
- Gaming Equipment
- Personal Computers (desktop and laptop)
- Digital Cameras
- Computer Parts
- Misc. Cables
- External Hard Drives
- USB Keys & Other Storage Devices
If you have an item to recycle that is not on this list or have any inquiries, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.877.9EWASTE (1.877.939.2783)
Please be advised that the following items will not be accepted:
- Personal Electronics (Shavers, Toothbrushes etc.)
- Household Appliances (Microwaves, Blenders, Toasters etc)
- Kitchen Appliances (Refrigerators, Stoves)
- Large Televisions